Yes, you can win the fight against allergies, it just takes patience and discipline.
Why does the body develop allergies?
"The cause of all diseases lies in the damage or malfunction of individual cells or tissues. The organism is a "state of cells" with interdependencies and cooperation between cells." Dr. Virchov
Allergy is a disease that plagues more and more people in today's over-chemical and hectic times. Allergy is the most common chronic disorder in children in the UK, affecting 40% of children. Experts even warn that by the end of this century this unpleasant disease will affect perhaps every person. Unfortunately, more and more children are already suffering from it, and treating them with conventional medicine is more about maintaining the disease rather than trying to eliminate the cause.
In general, allergy is a condition of hypersensitivity of the organism to a certain substance. It is a disorder of the immune system due to the accumulation of poisons in the body. Subsequently, this situation leads to excessive reactions in the human body. The most well-known allergic reaction include swelling and narrowing of the bronchial tubes, blood vessel disorders and increased mucus production (so-called colds). Typical allergic symptoms most often include some forms of bronchial asthma, eczema, urticaria, hay fever, but also various signs of fatigue, irritability, depression and other psychological and mental disorders.
Our principle as Energy therapists is that we do not teach the patient to live with allergies, eczema, asthma, rheumatism, ulcers or constant headaches, but on the contrary we try to show the patients the way to get rid of their health problems for good. In short, most illnesses are the result of the accumulation of poisons inside the body. Toxins travel through the blood, damage the filters and excretory organs, especially the liver, kidneys, intestines, skin, and then allergies don't wait long.
When the immune system is weakened - dust, pollen, cosmetics or animal hair, but even the most common foods become allergens. In our experience, food is the most common for triggering an allergy. The most frequent food allergens include cow's milk protein, chicken eggs, wheat flour gluten (especially white), but excessive consumption of some soy products can also be problematic. Excessive consumption of sweets, sweet-flavoured drinks or smoked meats can also promote allergies.
Food allergy is the primary and most common cause of all health problems, so it is advisable to try a change in diet before starting any drug therapy. We recommend supporting this with natural therapies and cleansing the body with Energy's herbal concentrates and other supplements.
The habits that help prevent allergies
- As a substitute for cow's milk - goat's and sheep's milk products, soya milk, tofu and tempeh cheeses, cereal and nut milks, pure vegetable fats, buckwheat, buckwheat, etc. are suitable.
- Quail and turkey eggs can be given when allergic to hen's egg protein; mayonnaise made from soy flour or soy cheese with oil.
- In chronic intestinal inflammation caused by untreated food allergy, the microbial balance of the intestine is often disturbed, including a reduction in the production of vitamin H by intestinal bacteria. Both of these factors increase the likelihood of candida infections (inflammation in the gut). The breeding ground for these microorganisms is carbohydrates, so we always supplement an anti-allergy diet by limiting all sweets as much as possible.
- All allergy sufferers should choose the most natural and least chemically "enhanced" foods. Particularly inappropriate are yellow dyes, vanillin, benzyl aldehyde, monosodium glutamate and benzoates, etc.
- Because of the severity of the possible reactions, allergies should always be prevented as soon as possible, mainly by natural means, rather than merely suppressed by chemical allopathic treatment.
- In conclusion, we are fortunate to be able to use top quality natural Energy products, which can gradually cure the allergy if used regularly together with a general change in the patient's lifestyle and diet. It is always important to remember that the healing process is primarily based on detoxification of the body. This is followed by regeneration, which can be called true healing. Thanks to Energy products, energy blocks on the respective meridians are also removed, thus restoring the natural flow of energy and thus ensuring the proper functioning of the respective organs.
- REGALEN - is an excellent detoxifier to support liver function and to strengthen or restore immunity
- PERALGIN - is great natural supplement for easing any kind of allergic reaction especially hay fever
- CYTOSAN - an effective means to cleanse even heavily clogged intestines (it can eliminate heavy metals and toxic substances from the body)
- DRAGS IMUN - an irreplaceable preparation for eliminating inflammation throughout the digestive tract and for strengthening the immune system
- FYTOMINERAL - an excellent supplement for an exhausted organism, which is unable to absorb important building blocks - trace elements - due to a damaged digestive tract; it is also excellent for detoxification
- FLAVOCEL - with long-term use has an irreplaceable effect on the entire immune system, vitamin C is also natural antihistamine
- SPIRON - irreplaceable in asthma and respiratory relaxation in allergic manifestations
- DROSERIN - excellent cream for soothing allergic reactions in the lung, bronchial and respiratory areas
- PROTECTIN - also soothes the skin affected by allergic rashes and eczema
We also recommend bathing in BALNEOL for skin allergies. They have a beneficial effect on the skin and have excellent detoxifying effects.
Obviously, there is no one-size-fits-all instruction for the use of Energy products when it comes to allergies. Each person has a differently damaged organism and therefore the treatment procedure may be different for each person. Some people will be more comfortable with Vironal, others with Korolen or Renol. Therefore, we recommend contacting one of our consultants to find the most suitable products for your problem.
Disclaimer: You must not rely on the information on this website as an alternative to medical advice from your doctor or other professional healthcare provider. If you have any specific questions about any medical matter you should consult your doctor or other professional healthcare provider. If you think you may be suffering from any medical condition you should seek immediate medical attention. You should never delay seeking medical advice, disregard medical advice, or discontinue medical treatment because of information on this website.